Sunday, December 6, 2009

Typical Human

To be frankly speaking, i hate
typical.
And I am totally aware by saying this, I might
sound a little cocky to some of you guys out there.
But it's a fact and I just can't live in a circle filled with those
type of person.
And yeah, going to UiTM is the only thing
makes my life becoming like that.
Well, I hope this won't happen, but it's just a fact that
I think most of us know and totally realize.
Gosh, I hate this feeling.
A few friends from my childhood, and some of my friends
from Taylor's College is leaving for Australia
and I am moving to the other side
of the world which is lamer that where I am now.
A quote sounds, 'THE GRASS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE'.
Well, I know it doesn't true, AT ALL.
I loses my senses every time I think of this.
There's nothing that I can do other than HOPING that things will
never be that typical over there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment