Friday, December 4, 2009

A Fresh New Start


I decided to start all over again with this blog.
Siapa yang dah kenal I lama, they must know that I'm studying in SEGi College,
Subang Jaya
Well guys, guess what?
NOT ANYMORE!
I'm leaving for UiTM Melaka, going to do
my Diploma in Business Studies there
To be frankly speaking, it is like the most pathetic thing that
ever happened to me ;(
I have to go for my parents
The only thing makes it hard to leave is
of course my friends
But there, I experienced lots of new things
My housemates, they are such a great people.
They took care of me when I was sick,
advised me a lot on studies .
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS ;)
and my Casa friends.
Too many to mention.
It is just that, TOO MANY ;P
Thank you guys.



p/s;REMEMBER this
NO MATTER WHERE I AM, YOU GUYS
WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment