Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Lost of Mine is Actually Nothing

My friends used to told me everyday that
my other friend had some kindda bitchy looks.
(I mean me ex-friend)
At first, I don't really bother because
I thought that she's my friend, REAL friend.
And now, turn out to be the other way.
Tapi sekarang, I started to notice that they are
actually correct!
BLONDE WANNABE ;D
(someone said that)
And now she's messing with my best friend, and
that is just wrong.
Dah la datang tempat orang, so can you
please just act like one.
Don't you know that even your own bestfriend from
high school told me that she doesn't relly likes you.
BUSHH, rasa macam kena tampar dekat pipi kan? ;)
And plus, you are such a double facer.
Depan jantan lain kau cakap kau gaduh la dengan boyfriend
kau dah berminggu, padahal dia dekat rumah
tunggu kau balik class.
Si jantan pulak ingat girlfie dia tu baik la sangat,
kau tau tak perempuan tu pakai number
aku message jantan lain.
So, how was that?! ;D
Now I know why your parents threw
you out of the house!
You are just an annoying old girl that
traps in a little body.
And, now I know why you don't really mixed well with
most of your schoolmates, because are you
annoying!
And your way, is so last year.
Depan orang A, kau kutuk orang B.
Depan orang B, kau kutuk orang A.
Lepas tu kau pergi party dengan orang ni,
balik tu kau kutuk dia kata dia ikut jantan la semua.
Kau tu tak ke?
Lepas tu next week punya party kau bawa dia balik.
Tak terasa macam Nenek Joyak dekat kampung ke kak?
What do you really want from people around you?
Sampai orang yang takda buat salah dengan kau
dekat apartment aku tu pun kau buat musuh.
Kalau dah rasa diri tu lawa sangat,
pergi la tempat lain.
That's just not the place.
Oh and yeahh, we have KARMA.
Just sit tight and wait for your number sister ;)

p/s;Pasal kawan baik kau perempuan tu, perangai korg sama je.
So, no wonder la you are like so best friend.
And your mum called you NAIVE, remember? ;)





3 comments: